Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Zombie Zoo

I have a music room. This is not as fancy as the music rooms I have seen on other people’s Minecraft videos, where they use redstone dust to make connections and have entire raves and stuff. No, it is not as fancy: it’s three note blocks and me, thump thump. I can almost play Three Blind Mice and I am impressed with my bad self and my mad music skillz. The music room is nice and all but it is Not Enough and so I decide to head out adventuring the next day.

I find a cave fairly quickly – where were all these caves hiding when I was looking a few days ago? – and it turns out to be a giant whopper of a cave that just goes on and on and on ad nauseam. I find not just one but two dungeons and at the second one I had an idea. Zombie Zoo! Glass is a wonderful thing

It was a great cave. I left with enough diamonds, lapis and iron to outfit an entire town and so, I thought, okay, it is time to travel, to explore, to see what this new world of mine has to offer. And I set off again into the wilds.

Where a creeper killed me on my second evening out, in the middle of nowhere so that I will never be able to recover my diamond pick or all my lovely brick blocks. Bah. I’m going back to World 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment