Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More Pictures

I actually got a job - yeah, yeah, whatever - and it's been cutting into my Minecraft time. God! The indignity! Still, I am managing to keep up with the ever growing town of New Arcadia - I have added a new house that I like so much I moved in, a classic boring ranch house, a suspension bridge and, um, what else? Not everything is successful - I did try building a multi colored yurt sort of hippie structure which was an abject failure and had to be torn down. There are limits to ugliness. At any rate, here are some more pictures of newish things and some older things.


















2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I just read through several pages of your adventures ( I woulda read 'em all if I had more time) and I'm definitely gonna keep an eye on this from now on. I'm planning to create a town myself so I love watching others for inspiration and motivation. Keep up the good work! :)

    Sincerely yours,
    sret
    (a fellow Minecraft addict)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you like it. One of these days I will figure out how to make a video and then I can show off New Arcadia in all its glory, hee. That one will also feature Blocky, my new dog, soon, one hopes, to be joined by Q-bo and Pixel. I wish they wouldn't eat the sheep though; I feel so guilty.

    ReplyDelete