Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mostly Pictures

I am still building away in New Arcadia. Every so often that means I have to go and have a cave adventure but then I come back and work on the village, which is rapidly becoming a town that's soon to be a city. In the interests of industry, I have added a train, which neatly circles around the whole town and a train station because, you know, if you have a train you must have a station. I have also expanded the docks a bit so that ships can come in and unload onto the train. In the interests of, well, not industry I have added Ghidorah, the flying three headed Japanese monster and a replica of the Tbilisi Ministry of Roads building in Georgia (not the Georgia that's only about three hours away and features Stone Mountain and the Peachtree Plaza, the other one.) And here it all is.

No comments:

Post a Comment